How do I get started?
To get started, simply head over to the Contact page to get in touch with us, and you’ll be on your way! On average, consultations take about 30 minutes, though they can be shorter or longer. It primarily depends on how much information is needed from all parties involved.
Is there anything I should know going into the consultation?
Yes. In order to ensure the process is as quick and efficient as possible, there is some preliminary information you should know about your Web site.
- Logo: Do you have a logo? If so, are you happy with how it looks so far? If you don’t have one, would you like for us to have one designed for you?
- Pages: For larger sites, we may make site architecture/navigation suggestions. However, most Web sites have some pages that are common ground:
- About Us
- Our Services/Products
- Contact Us
- Return / Refund Policies
- Company Information: Though we work closely with you, we do not know your business/organization as much as you do. It is your responsibility to articulate this information to us clearly to avoid miscommunication.
- Images/Graphics: Please be organized when sending these to us. A .zip file is ideal (and recommended).
- Complexity/Interactivity: Do you want a static HTML site that doesn’t need to be updated frequently, or are you looking for a WordPress Web site so that you can control the content, look, and features?
What happens after the consultation?
After the consultation, you will be asked to sign a contract, should you choose to proceed to work with us. The contract is a legally binding agreement that states the cost, scope, and timeline of the services to be performed. Contracts are to be signed before any work is done to protect all parties involved.
How much do you charge?
We’re flexible, and no two clients are the same. We can work with budgets of every size.
Do I have to pay the whole fee at once?
No. We do, however, require a 50% deposit (of the agreed-upon amount) prior to starting work. The remaining 50% is due within 14 days of project completion.
Alternatively, you may pay 25% of the remaining balance during our revisions process, and 25% within 14 days of project completion.
How long will my site take?
That depends on the size and scope. The more detail that’s involved, and the more functionality that’s requested, the longer it’s going to take. Inversely, the more simplistic the project, the less time it’s going to take. We will give each client a rough estimate on when their site should be finished, and give updates regarding the progress along the way.
Most projects will be completed within 1-8 weeks. The duration of each depends heavily on client involvement and response time, however.
Do I own my Web site?
Of course! You own the Web site, we just build it for you.
How many projects do you handle at any given time?
We don’t take on more work than we can handle. From one business owner (and individual) to another, we respect your time, and we will be open and transparent about our turn-around times to the best of our ability. That can mean one very large project, or a few smaller ones, at any given time.
Updated: October 18, 2016